Please note regarding all internships:
- All positions are unpaid, and Clear Channel Radio does not provide for transportation reimbursement costs
- Prospective candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited university and must be able to receive school credit for an internship.
- Interns must be in good academic standing and able to make available 20-25 per week, including
- Student must also possess good work ethics such as punctuality, self-motivation, a willingness to learn and be people oriented and serious about moving their career forward.
- For information about any available employment opportunities at the station, please visit www.clearcareers.com or www.entertainmentjobs.net