Target is a beautiful place. The gleaming magical Red Eye shines right to your soul, inviting you in for everything you need - plus 3 bags full of treasures you don't.
Oh Target, you are Super indeed.
And every time you make your weekly daily trip for milk, shampoo, paper towels, a book, 3 magazines, the new Justin Timberlake CD and 2 bikinis, you are pretty much guaranteed these Target Truths:
1. You will never spend less than $50. If you do, you obviously forgot something on your list.
2. The body wash aisle moves. Seriously, in the middle of the night the whole aisle will just get up and walk to another section of the store. Why can I never find it right away??
3. Target should just go ahead and invest in headsets for their staff. Those walkie talkies are LOUD.
4. The book section and clothes will ALWAYS pull you in with their invisible-yet-powerful magnetic force!
5. When you go in just for paper towels, you'll see their new designer collaboration, spend 45 minutes trying on each piece, narrow it down to 3, come home with your new items, and wonder where your paper towels went. (They're still sitting in the paper towel aisle.)
6. The store will be crowded with employees when you don't need help, but the second you have a question, it seems the whole staff took the day off.
7. Speaking of, NEVER wear red and khaki when shopping at Target.
8. You'll walk out the store and to your car, already excited for your next treasure hunt.